Director Engineering ISP & Embedded Systems
- Lead a team of embedded engineers and software developers working on ISP (Image Signal Processing) algorithms.
- Responsible for algorithm development, implementation with special focus on neural networks
- Lead development, implementation and developing software for the embedded systems.
- Research technical papers related to neural network-based image processing solutions.
- Implement algorithms in hardware as an accelerator.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, MS in Electrical Engineering or computer science.
- 3+ years' experience of managing and leading a team of embedded engineers and software developers working on ISP algorithms.
- Embedded software development experience (not gaming or web page development related).
- 3+ years of experience of ISP (Image Signal Processing) algorithm and embedded system development.
- 5+ years of software development experience (not gaming or web page development related).
- Solid C programming skills and advanced Math background.
- Worked on research papers on neural network-based image processing solutions.
- Strong background of neural networks.
- Background in implementing algorithms in hardware as an accelerator.
- Experience in algorithm development/implementation and developing software for embedded systems.
- Matlab experience will be a plus.
- Strong leadership and management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Chinese language proficiency will be very helpful.
Interested candidates can apply online at: