Senior Software Engineer
- Enable Linux Operating System or RTOS on RISC-V hardware.
- Integrate and implement architecture specific Linux kernel patches, bring up the system on the board.
- Develop and maintain various Linux/RTOS device drivers.
- BS degree (with MS preferred) in EE, CS, or other engineering majors with 6+ years of software development experience.
- Proficient in C programming, Linux kernel, and RTOS.
- Knowledge/experience on ARM/X86 architecture or other architectures like PPC/MIPS.
- 6+ years of experience in developing peripheral interfaces and drivers for: I2C, GMAC, USB, UART, SPI, SDIO, MIPI, etc.
- Experience in developing audio, video, and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), or WiFi driver is a big plus.
- Knowledge of video codec (H.264/H.265), audio codec, is also a big plus.
- Good at software architecture and design with UML.
- Familiar with software product life cycle and development process, version control, and GitLab for open source projects.
- Strong leadership and management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Interested candidates can apply online at: