- Enable Linux Operating System or RTOS on RISC-V hardware.
- Integrate and implement architecture specific Linux kernel patches, bring up the system on the board.
- Develop and maintain various Linux or RTOS device drivers.
- BS degree (with MS preferred) in EE, CS, or other engineering majors with 3+ years of software development experience.
- Good at C programming with solid knowledge of embedded Linux kernel, and RTOS.
- Knowledge of ARM/RISC-V architecture or other architectures like PPC/MIPS.
- Experience in developing peripheral drivers for: I2C, GMAC, USB, UART, SPI, SDIO, MIPI, etc.
- Experience in developing BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), or WiFi driver is a big plus.
- Knowledge of video codec and audio codec is also a big plus.
- Familiar with software development process and GitLab for open source projects.
- Leadership and management skills, strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Interested candidates can apply online at: